Skip to content
- Telling people that the Ferrari era of F1 dominance of the 2000s was much better than the Mercedes dominance of the current era.
- Spends an unhealthy amount of time watching grainy videos on YouTube of Can-Am races that have no audio.
- Tries to convince you that spending more time working on their broken down vintage car than actually racing it is perfectly normal.
- Starts printing out old Gordon Kirby articles and hiding them in between their bed mattresses.
- Every week you find them sending Robin Miller questions for Robin Miller’s Mailbag feature in RACER.com.
- Wants to know when Milwaukee and Cleveland will be put back on the IndyCar schedule.
- Is caught wandering any Midwest road course putting The Last Open Road stickers on any car they see.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: